A Little About Me:
- Have resided in northern Colorado since 1984
- Real Estate Broker Associate since June 1999
- U.S. Navy Veteran 1978 – 1982 (Search & Rescue Helicopter Crewman)
- Residential real estate appraiser 1985 – 1999
- Sales Manager for home builder from 1996 to 1999 – completed 41 lot residential subdivision in Fort Lupton, CO
- Co-owner of Selle Construction, Inc. from 2003 thru 2004 (New home construction in the Greeley area)
- Own portfolio of residential investment properties since 1994
- Specialty services: Residential, first time home buyers, veterans, investment properties, new construction, luxury properties.
- In 2007 co-listed $18,900,000 luxury estate in Evergreen, CO
- Hobbies & Interests: Bicycling, swimming, scuba diving, travel within US and Mexico, attend Christ Community Church, World Vision sponsor
Since moving to Colorado in 1984 and marrying my life long companion Melinda in 1986, I’ve established my roots in the fields of real estate sales, real estate appraisal, home building, and subdivision development. My strengths include the desire to serve my clients needs, the ability to communicate and negotiate in an effective and positive manner, and the ability to see a task to completion. I am the proud father of two beautiful young ladies, Nicole and Taylor, and grandfather to Nicholas and Erin. I am completely committed to conducting every aspect of my life and business with honesty and integrity. If you are seeking a real estate broker who is committed to serving your best interests, please don’t hesitate to call me. It’s my mission to provide exceptional service and establish long lasting relationships with all my clients.
To send Jim a message, please use the contact form below.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form